#1 2008-03-12 19:55:30

Amdor

Administrator

Punktów :   

Architect of Dread

Name: Architect of Dread ........................  Points: 160

Descrpition:

Type: Walker

WS: 4 BS: 4 F: 12 S: 12 R: 10 I: 4 A: 3(4)

Dreadnought scourge with integral combi-bolter.
Twin-linked Heavy Bolter

Options:

• May have extra armour for 15 pts.
• Close combat arm (along with its combi-bolter) may be replaced with twin-linked lascannon for 25 pts.

Special Rules:

Inferno Bolts, Invulnerable Save 5+

Warp Anthem – All psykers without Mark of Tzeentch in 18” of Architect of Dread roll additional dice when using psychic powers, and all Thousand Sons count as having a Rubric Command. In addition instead of shooting Architect of Dread can use Bolt of Change psychic power that is cast automaticly.
Sorcerers Control - Architect of Dread suffered as other of the Thousand Sons Legion. He requires psyker with Mark of Tzeentch to work correctly. If there is none within 12” from the Dreadnought at the beginning of the turn, he mooves 1d6, and can't shoot, or assault (But he can use Bolt of Change, assured by Warp Anthem special rule). In close combat he has I 1, but Warp Anthem special rule still works.

For the purposes of blocking Bolt of Change with Psychic Hood, Architect of Dread counts as having Ld of 10

#2 2008-03-16 09:59:25

Bizim

Punktów :   

Re: Architect of Dread

czym jest Rubric Command? i czy tą kość się sumuje (jak u eldarów) czy wybiera się wyższą (jak u tyrków), a ponieważ jest bardzo drogi to czy nie dać mu linkowanego HB?? no może za to podrożyć go o jakieś tam 5-10 pkt

i zapisz że dla potrzeb psychic hooda ten dred ma ld 10

i dodaj do wszystkich dredów searchlighty i smoki

Ostatnio edytowany przez Bizim (2008-03-16 10:01:55)

#3 2008-03-20 09:05:28

Amdor

Administrator

Punktów :   

Re: Architect of Dread

ten hb ma ap 3 ;p (inferno bolts)
rubric command oznacza, że jak TS'om zginie sorc, a sa w tych 18" to nadal ruszaja sie 2d6" zamiast d6"

zapis o ld - trzeba dać

co do searchlights i smoków to doda sie na sam koniec ;p

Kostka jest dodatkowa i nie odrzuca żadnej. Więc eldar bez niczego rzuci 3 kostkami, a z runes of whitnessing 4ma i odrzuci najwyższą, więc ciągle ma spore szanse na perrila

Stopka forum

RSS